Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Welcome...

In the words of my favorite Main Player from Cabaret:

Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome
Fremde, etranger, stranger
Gluklich zu sehen, je suis enchente, 
Happy to see you, bliebe, reste, stay...

Ah, musical theater, how you do have my heart.  I'd love to say that this blog will be filled with musical quotes at every turn, but we have a more pressing question at the moment:


In this case, it's to blog.  Mainly because my grade is depending on it; however, I usually have something to say, so it shouldn't be that large of a challenge.  For those of you familiar with my normal screeds on life,  this will be a bit of a switch.  Academic writing, creative writing, essays on poetry sprinkled with topical events and a bit of humor if the piece lends itself.

If you find that this is not your cup of tea, you're in luck as the handbasket will remain in business. For those of you interested in critical thinking essays and other writing associated with my journey to become a college graduate, you've found the right place.

However you've arrived: welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment